Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 beaded dd police helmet with misapplied decals

Article about: Got this incoming from a trade I did as you can tell the decals are set back and party shield was misapplied and misshapen, still a nice helmet to add to collection

Default M35 beaded dd police helmet with misapplied decals

Got this incoming from a trade I did as you can tell the decals are set back and party shield was misapplied and misshapen, still a nice helmet to add to collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 beaded dd police helmet with misapplied decals
    P
    Many

Very nice. Decals are correct as you already know & interesting how they were applied. NS 64 ??

Thanks it's a ns66

I REALLY like helmets with set back decals. I have both green and black beaded Combat Police examples, LW and WHH trannies, a DD SS SD, and an M35 Police helmet all with set back decals and I am always on the hunt for more. They are just too cool! Yours is a GREAT example. Well done, Jim G.

This is an example of a helmet that probably failed quality control,hence the bead & civilian liner. Look at the distortion of the skirt on the eagle decal side, first pic. It's warped & rippled. The angle is sharp. Was a poor production example, rather than "re-cycle" it...they beaded it & shipped off for civilian use.

That's a very nice "quirky" helmet! Superb of it's type and worthy of any collection. The beading really did "muck up" the decal placement so you will see them all over the place on lids like this. Leon.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 02-18-2018 at 10:17 PM. Reason: decal not deal!!

Nice NS you got there.
    Been adding a lot of these beaded shells to my lot numbers database. Gives an interesting idea on when which makers produced what.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Nice NS you got there.
    Been adding a lot of these beaded shells to my lot numbers database. Gives an interesting idea on when which makers produced what.
    Frank. Is this the database on your website?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Frank. Is this the database on your website?
    Yes but I am working offline so you won't see it yet ;-)
    I probably work till I get to 2200 helmets before I load it. I created categories for Beaded Police and LS helmets in the general overview count.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Yes but I am working offline so you won't see it yet ;-)
    I probably work till I get to 2200 helmets before I load it. I created categories for Beaded Police and LS helmets in the general overview count.
    Thanks. Just so you know. I use it often so appreciate your work and effort and making it available for everyone to use.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast