Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals

Article about: I have tightened my belt of late due to finances, but saw this one recently at a bargain price. I really like reissues, and especially helmets with non standard decal placement. This one is

Default M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals

I have tightened my belt of late due to finances, but saw this one recently at a bargain price. I really like reissues, and especially helmets with non standard decal placement. This one is probably an EF64 but the maker/size and lot number stamps are indecipherable. It was originally issued as a beaded Luftschutz helmet in standard LS dark blue. In hand you can just barely make out the LS Wing decal on the brow. Later it received a thick coat of smooth pea green paint, and adjourned with an unbordered Police Adler and Party Shield, both set back behind the vents. Unfortunately, it no longer has the liner (if anyone knows where I can get a replacement please PM me, I would like to complete this one), and has some obvious condition issues, but with the color and the set back decals I picked it up anyway. Hope you like it, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals   M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals  

M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals   M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals  

M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals   M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals  

M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Beaded Double Decal Luftschutz Police Helmet - Smooth Pea Green Paint - Set Back Decals
    P
    Many

?

Nice find friend.

That's a super shell Jim, and YES even in the pictures I can see the Luftschutz decal "peeping" through! Leon.

a nice beaded shell.

Nice one.
    Chris