Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66

Article about: I bought this on EBay about 15 years ago give or take. When it arrived I discovered that the seller included a letter of authenticity. I contacted him and he said that the author was none ot

Default M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66

I bought this on EBay about 15 years ago give or take. When it arrived I discovered that the seller included a letter of authenticity. I contacted him and he said that the author was none other than Al Barrows. Coincidentally, Al and I are good friends. He lives one town away from me. As soon as I could I showed Al the helmet and the letter and he both remembered the piece and confirmed that he wrote the letter. I will yield to Al’s description of the piece. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66   M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66  

M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66   M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66  

M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66   M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66
    P
    Many

The rest of the photos. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66   M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66  

M35 Black SS Helmet- Hand Rendered Insignia - ET 66  

MAP
    ?

Wow Jim. I don't think Ive seen this one before Jim. Great story!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very interesting helmet Jim.

M38
    ?

I like it Jim. Truly an oddball and probably one of a kind. The Al B connection is always a good thing.

Cheers,
    Terry

I've never seen one like hat before, and if it wasn't for the provenance, I would have thought it was fake! Great piece! It'll teach me not to write things off at first glance.