Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing

Article about: Here is another one im trying to get for 900 dollars. Sorry about the photos i didnt want to take a lot and look anxious. Same guy with the other helmet. Has anyone ever seen the camo scheme

FNG
    ?

Default M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing

Here is another one im trying to get for 900 dollars. Sorry about the photos i didnt want to take a lot and look anxious. Same guy with the other helmet. Has anyone ever seen the camo scheme on this one? Details lack a lot but I know its real and for 800 to 900 i tihnk il be ok. You can see the luftwaffe decal under the camo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing   M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing  

M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing   M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing  

M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing   M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Camo Luftwaffe helmet maybe purchasing
    P
    Many

I would not like to judge from the pictures with flash, the chinstrap is not original, not the biggest of worries but if this is not original can the rest be trusted?

FNG
    ?

Yes the chin strap is defiently not originial. I should of took better photos but I was kinda in a hurry..

FNG
    ?

but with what Iv bin pulling out of this collection specially with the ww1 Gardakorps helmet.. It has a good chance. It had the right feel for it but I knew right off the chin strap is bogus.

Quote by FNG View Post
    Details lack a lot but I know its real and for 800 to 900 i tihnk il be ok. You can see the luftwaffe decal under the camo
    It is very hard to judge from these photos. I'd say 800-900USD would be less than what you would pay for a genuine camo.

Here is an example of a recent faked camo:

nick

FNG
    ?

Oh yes I've had camo ones in the past . You should have seen what I've been buying the last week for what I've been paying for everything so I'm not shocked that this is cheap

Quote by FNG View Post
    Oh yes I've had camo ones in the past . You should have seen what I've been buying the last week for what I've been paying for everything so I'm not shocked that this is cheap
    Yes i see you have been getting things at a good price for sure.
    I guess the real test with this helmet would be some really good quality photos - if you can obtain these i think it will help.
    Schwerpunkt, real steel, helmet2id and others have seen quite a few over the years.
    nick

FNG
    ?

The guy's brother is kind of holding on to this one cuz he thinks it's worth like $3,000 or some crap. If I could get it for that price through the other brother I'll take some better pictures of it and definitely post it but I have a good feeling about it. I know the pictures are s*** but have you seen a helmet with this kind of camo on it before?

Well, there are many unusual colours and variations out there so i would not let that deter you.
    Patina and wear are more important factors i feel. As well as examining the components that make up the helmet.
    The D rings are not square - perhaps the liner has been out?

Might have been replaced, maybe period done, maybe not though it also has that Norwegian brown color to it, but that may just be from wear, do you know if the split pins for holding the leather are made of brass or aluminium/zinc plated steel? I'd hope it is original, you can also tell if its Norwegian if there is a big ink stamp with the size marking in a circle somewhere in the leather. But I would kind of be surprised if it turned out to be Norwegian.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast