Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22

Article about: This is a very nice, very big, beaded DD Police Helmet. NS68 with a lot number of D22. It is complete from drawstring to chinstrap. Liner is named to a last name "Garling." The has

Default M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22

This is a very nice, very big, beaded DD Police Helmet. NS68 with a lot number of D22. It is complete from drawstring to chinstrap. Liner is named to a last name "Garling." The has more of a "greyish" blue, what appears to be a brushed over paint while still retaining the typical Luftschutz dark blue on the inside.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22   M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22   M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22  

M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22   M35 DD Beaded Police Helmet NS68 #D22  

Nice one indeed.

The grey color was only used for a short period according to Baer (I am at work and don't have access to the book to give the time frame) and grey Beaded Combat Police are pretty rare. I also LOVE the set back decals. Please let me know if you ever decide to part with this one, I really like it. Jim G

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    The grey color was only used for a short period according to Baer (I am at work and don't have access to the book to give the time frame) and grey Beaded Combat Police are pretty rare. I also LOVE the set back decals. Please let me know if you ever decide to part with this one, I really like it. Jim G
    If you could post the info from the book it would be greatly appreciated. Up until you posted that I didn't know that grey police helmets where a thing. I have never come across any others nor have I ever seen anyone else post one.

M38
    ?

Very nice example all around.

Cheers,
    Terry

Cracking Helmet never seen a beaded DD police Helmet before as Jim said quite a rare item indeed.regards Jake...

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Cracking Helmet never seen a beaded DD police Helmet before as Jim said quite a rare item indeed.regards Jake...
    I have one in an M40 as well. I will post that one soon. It deserves its own thread.