Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 dd dak luftwaffe

Article about: M35 Luftwaffe, took a few outside pictures that show the paint colour nicely.

Quote by Haltsign45 View Post
    I could remove it, as only the leather . The guy I got it from and the previous collection it’s been in I’m more that happy with it as the camo is really good. As long as no one is being fooled by it then I don’t see a problem. I know a lot of liners were removed on the camps as the leather was useful for other things. Really adding a strap or carefully adding the leather is not harmful to the original parts.
    The leather sticks out like a sore thumb and it is always better to keep helmets as found.
    This one would have spoken louder without the non matching leather.
    We are at a point for years now where untouched helmets are number 1 on collector’s lists.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 dd dak luftwaffe
    P
    Many

The paint has a pinkish hue to it , I only have an camera phone so light seems to effect picture , not sure if good or bad but the first pics are a true reflection of the helmet.

As I said before it would take 20 mins to rip it out , but I’m ok with it like that on my shelf.

Its not just the camera on your phone. Indoor/outdoor lighting will affect the contrast/color of the image no matter what type of camera you have or whether your are shooting digital or on film stock.

You have a winner bottom line. Others can poo-poo it if they want to but its a beauty and a Pinky at that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2