Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real?

Article about: Hello I found this M35 DD, and would like to know if the decals are real. Thank you!

Default M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real?

Hello I found this M35 DD, and would like to know if the decals are real. Thank you!

M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real?
    P
    Many

Hi Patrik,

You’ll need to ask for some hi res closeup images of the decals for a thorough evaluation. I would also ask for some photos of the interior as well including the liner pins.

Andy

MAP
    ?

Lot number and maker as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not liking what I can see of these decals in these pictures on my phone. I don’t hold much hope for the decals to be real. Jim G.

Not liking all of the scratches which appear over the dome and front of the helmet but nothing running through the decals particularly in the first photo. A bit odd - like someone’s tried add some artificial wear.

MAP
    ?

Looking now on my PC. This is a camo. Not a pure apple green. Tri-color appears to be over the camo too.

Well...at least those are the colors I see based on these photos.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Does not looks good so far , tricolor looks bad for sure and the Heer decal possible fake big foot.

Sorry about the lack of photos, I will post the the rest right now.

M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real?

Decal close up. M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real? M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real?

M35 DD Heer Apple Green. Decal real?

The helmet is marker NS66 et 183 as stated on the website. The seller stated that the liner might have been changed.

Best regards Patrik

The helmet has a Quist decal and these were only ever used on Quist helmets.
    On an NS M35 you would expect a Pocher decal.

Helmet is therefore fake.

nick

Thank you Nick for the explanation, I am very new to this area of collecting. I hope to study more on the subject.

- Patrik

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast