Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M35 DD Police ET66 3627

Article about: I've been busy working on my property the last couple of years and haven't posted much or added much to my helmets. I have a friend working on building a new home and looking to downsize som

Default M35 DD Police ET66 3627

I've been busy working on my property the last couple of years and haven't posted much or added much to my helmets. I have a friend working on building a new home and looking to downsize some of his collection that contacted me because years ago I told him if he ever parted with this helmet I wanted it. Not sure if he needed more room or the money but he called me today and asked me if I still wanted it? My reply was of course so I'll head over and pick it up tonight and try to update with some of my own photos later. It's been five years since I've seen it but remember it was the cleanest M35 DD Police I had ever seen in minty apple green. It is an ET66 lot number 3627. I will be picking up a couple of others as well but this is the one I've always wanted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD Police ET66 3627   M35 DD Police ET66 3627  

M35 DD Police ET66 3627   M35 DD Police ET66 3627  

M35 DD Police ET66 3627   M35 DD Police ET66 3627  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Police ET66 3627
    P
    Many

Yes a beauty, lucky you.

?

Quote by Logictox View Post
    I've been busy working on my property the last couple of years and haven't posted much or added much to my helmets. I have a friend working on building a new home and looking to downsize some of his collection that contacted me because years ago I told him if he ever parted with this helmet I wanted it. Not sure if he needed more room or the money but he called me today and asked me if I still wanted it? My reply was of course so I'll head over and pick it up tonight and try to update with some of my own photos later. It's been five years since I've seen it but remember it was the cleanest M35 DD Police I had ever seen in minty apple green. It is an ET66 lot number 3627. I will be picking up a couple of others as well but this is the one I've always wanted.
    a really nice police helmet .... in top condition ... I once had a similar one .... but I separated myself from everything M35, 40, 42 a long time ago ...... because I only have to interested in the horn helmet ....

MAP
    ?

Well. Patience won out. A stellar helmet.

Great paint, liner, decals. What's not to love. Is there a some stamp?

Can I be the first to put my name in the hat when you need money or run out of room??? LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP if memory serves me it does have a dome stamp but I'll confirm that when I have it in hand again.

TWS
    ?

Choice example. Congratulations on acquiring it.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

That is a beauty, what a score, a superb ET Police helmet. I can see why your friend was so reluctant to let it go. At least he will be able to come over to your newly completed house and have a beer to see it again though! Leon.

CGR
    ?

Very nice! Congrats!
    Just bought my first one a couple of weeks ago, always wanted one.
    I love the color and the combination of the decals, my favorite helmets, they just look awesome and yours is a beauty!

This is for me THE polizei helmet to have. Borderless decal, the right shade of green.
    Superb example.
    Something like this is at the top of my list for next year!
    nick

Thanks for the comments. I did get a chance to pick it up tonight along with one other helmet. To answer MAP's question it does have a light dome stamp in it. I'll try to set up my light booth and get some better photos this weekend.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 DD Police ET66 3627  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast