Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD two-tone camo Q64

Article about: Hello everyone, it's been awhile. Been out of the collecting game for several months and hadn't gotten anything since May of 2023. Was shopping for a friend at an estate sale and came across

Default M35 DD two-tone camo Q64

Last edited by Glittering_Ship4193; 02-23-2024 at 03:58 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD two-tone camo Q64
    P
    Many

This estate sale hasn't "started" yet. There are people traveling long distances for that helmet. It is poor etiquette to pull items from advertised sales. It is even worse to get in to a sale early, buy the pinacle item, and then gloat about it on the internet. Very disappointing behavior.

The author of this post deleted the content and is asking for the thread to be deleted. It should be restored and his account suspended

Quote by Airbornehunter View Post
    The author of this post deleted the content and is asking for the thread to be deleted. It should be restored and his account suspended
    I am asking for it to be deleted because you're adding your unsolicited comments about what you consider to be ethical, and looking to cause trouble. I didn't do anything except make an offer on an item. Why should I be penalized for not being from the area? I've already contacted a moderator about this, and you're out of line according to them.

MAP
    ?

Thread closed.

From what I understand this helmet was sold at the discretion of the seller and it is up to them to determine to who and how they sell the item.

Whether we like it or not, if they felt it was a fair offer, it is up to them.

In the future however, do not delete photos.

And all discussions should always focus on item
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)