Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll

Article about: This is a new addition, from the collection of A Barrows. You don’t see many beaded helmets with stands combat type decals. Here is one such example - an M35 ET62 beaded shell with a uniqu

Default M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll

This is a new addition, from the collection of A Barrows. You don’t see many beaded helmets with standard combat type decals. Here is one such example - an M35 ET62 beaded shell with a unique lot number - R 3578 ll - complete with liner and chin strap and adorned with a second pattern Luft Adler and a round bottom tri color. The liner is ink stamped RLM L S, a stamp not often encountered. According to the history provided by Al, this piece would have been repainted R.L.M. grey and decals applied in 1943 when the Luftwaffe took over some of the civil defense air defense functions of the Reich. This one is in the Littlejohn book, Defending the Reich. An oddball! Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll   M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll  

M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll   M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll  

M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll   M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll  

M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll  
    Last edited by helmet2id; 10-25-2020 at 05:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll
    P
    Many

Here are the rest of the pictures. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll   M35 Double Decal Beaded Luftwaffe/Luftschutz Helmet - ET62 - Lot# R 3578 ll  

MAP
    ?

THAT is a keeper Jim
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Amazing helmet Jim.

Very nice one Jim!

Now that is one cool helmet!

Certainly something a little bit different! A very interesting helmet Jim. I love the toning on the decals. Thanks for showing!
    Andy
    Last edited by AndyM35; 10-25-2020 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Spelling! Predictive text strikes again.

M38
    ?

Just when you think you've seen it all....

Great helmet Jim! Would expect nothing less from Mr B. (and you!)

Cheers,
    Terry

Interesting also is the decal placement relative to the vent - it took more effort to do that trimming rather than the normal lower "regulation" placement OVER the bead.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

What a great unique piece Jim ! love it