Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN

Article about: Yep, this week’s box was one of the beaded Luftschutz boxes. This one is one you don’t see too often, initially issued as a pretty common double decal beaded Luftschutz Combat Police hel

Default M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN

Yep, this week’s box was one of the beaded Luftschutz boxes. This one is one you don’t see too often, initially issued as a pretty common double decal beaded Luftschutz Combat Police helmet, but at some point it was repainted with a coat of brush applied smooth dark green combat paint. I haven’t seen many green beaded L/S Conbat Police helmets in all of my years of collecting. This one is an M35 EF64, with a really odd lot number. I will just post a picture of that. It is complete with a size 57 civic liner, draw string, and chin strap. There is the letter B penned on the leather. Decals have some chips but overall display fairly well. It’s only a beaded Police helmet, but the green overpaint makes it a bit sexual, at least to me. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN   M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN  

M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN   M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN  

M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN   M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN
    P
    Many

Here are the interior shots. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN   M35 Double Dexal Beaded Luftschutz Combat Police - E64 - Lot #? - GREEN  

Jim,

A gorgeous helmet,

Now off to Confession with me.... "Thou Shalt Not Covet"....

Smitty

MAP
    ?

That's a nice looking helmet. Loads of character

Hard to put a beauty like this back in a box
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Jim,very interesting helmet indeed!

Another great helmet and a bit of an oddity. Seems that EF beaded helmets are not as common as other makes?
    I don't remember seeing one before personally.
    nick

Again a nice beaded one Jim , still missing one with the Polizei decals.

Very nice example Jim, with some real history to it.

Andy

A great helmet Jim! this configuration/reissue is very hard to find.