Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 heer decal

Article about: Let me know what you think about it thanks!

?

Default M35 heer decal

Let me know what you think about it thanks! M35 heer decalM35 heer decalM35 heer decalM35 heer decalM35 heer decalM35 heer decalM35 heer decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 heer decal
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

What are the stampings inside on the liner? I can't clearly see?

Otherwise, looks like a fine helmet! From the overall condition it looks unworn or hardly worn.

I would however be nice to have large formatted photos that can be expanded so we can see greater details.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Would be nice to respond to questions in other topics you posted , still want to know where the drooptail is for sale.

MAP
    ?

Have you been able to get photos of the ink stamps on the leather and clearer photos that can expand?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

BTW...the helmet is an M40.

In looking closer, the decal could be an August Juttner. ???? Would love to hear what others think

I thought jutners were only on EF shells?

MAP
    ?

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    I thought jutners were only on EF shells?
    I'm not sure if it is a Juttner. My eyes and small photo don't work well together.

The left talon has an arch similar to a Juttner and the big toe on the right talon "maybe" resembles a Juttner. But it could just be the printing of the decals and my aforementioned eyes .

This part of the beak has me stumped, I looked at other ET examples but can’t find one that has the same lines as this, I tried to draw the black lines as best I could.

M35 heer decal

?

i couldn't get any pics of the ink stamp

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    This part of the beak has me stumped, I looked at other ET examples but can’t find one that has the same lines as this, I tried to draw the black lines as best I could.

M35 heer decal
    Me too! Did a lot of comparisons, but yes couldn’t see one the same.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast