Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 heer possible purchase

Article about: The "fella's" are spot on , this shell is to expensive by a long march! You can do so much better with a little bit of searching! Leon.

?

Default M35 heer possible purchase

Hey guys.I'm thinking about buying this helmet.I like it because its got character!But the price they're asking seems to me a wee bit high 213$.
    From what i can see its missing one of the decals,the split pin in the back is a replica also there's some rust in the inside.I'm sure that if i wait a month or 2 i can get it for a better price.Whats your opinion about the helmet and its price?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 heer possible purchase   M35 heer possible purchase  

M35 heer possible purchase   M35 heer possible purchase  

M35 heer possible purchase   M35 heer possible purchase  

M35 heer possible purchase  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 heer possible purchase
    P
    Many

I always amazed what people are willing to pay for just a shell but frown when someone pays triple that amount for a complete untouched one. I'd choose the second option.

?

Well i already got just a shell.And as you said i'm trying to get something better!

I would save my money for a better on in my opinion.

?

Then i guess i will leave this one and put the money in my All orginial helmet fund.Thanks for the advices guys!

?

With respect, you are still ending up with a shell that has a liner ring and nothing more , at a price that's a bit too high when for another 100$ you might get get one with a salty liner

?

Yup your absolutely right davejb.I wont buy this one i'm going to save some more money i try to get a complete one.Its just that i didn't know you can find a complete one for 300-350$.

?

You can but as I said the liner might be a really salty one or part liner, you never can predict what turns up

?

I agree that it is best to wait for something better and a little more expensive to come along.
    The wait can be excruciating, but sooner or later you will be in the right place at the right time to pick up something worthwhile.
    You will be glad you did in the end

Brad.

?

Quote by Lidman View Post
    I agree that it is best to wait for something better and a little more expensive to come along.
    The wait can be excruciating, but sooner or later you will be in the right place at the right time to pick up something worthwhile.
    You will be glad you did in the end

Brad.
    Thanks for the nice words Brad!And your right about the wait being excruciating...I'm really looking forward too my first big helmet score! But i'm still young,your right sooner or later i'll get it.

Cheers Eamnuil!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast