Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 helmet for review

Article about: by Datrus The Helmet is a ET original i am sure. The rolled edge tells me this. Regards, Lars No doubt the shell is a real one. My decal knowledge still needs a bit of honing, but if JimG sa

Default Re: M35 helmet for review

Quote by Datrus View Post
    The Helmet is a ET original i am sure. The rolled edge tells me this.

Regards, Lars
    No doubt the shell is a real one. My decal knowledge still needs a bit of honing, but if JimG says its a goer then that's good enough for me! Shame there is no liner though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 helmet for review
    P
    Many

Alright sorry i took so long to reply I was at work but the white marks on the inside of the helmet are actually really old white yellowish paint splotches and from what i can see they were painted between the liner tongues it is an et 64 and the story with it is it was a vet bringback and the veteran gave it to his son who intern gave it to his son the gentleman almost forgot about it until he found it in a box it smells old and the white paint splotches have no smell. How much would a helmet like this be worth?

- - Updated - -

and yes the split pins are dated 1939 and they still have some applegreen paint on them that closely matches the shell and they all have split pin washers

M35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for reviewM35 helmet for review

- - Updated - -

another question is why is there a 6 above the batch number?

Thankyou Daniel

No idea about the 6. Perhaps a mis strike on the lot #. As has previously been said, looks like a good police shell. I would definitely buy it if it was up for sale (for the right price of course).

jim isnt that paint in the inside dome? same as o the rivet washer ?

cheers,Ewan

Thank you for the reply but out of curiousity how much would a shell like this fetch price wise? Or how much should i look to spend?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2