MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M35 KM Maybe?

Article about: Hey folks, a buddy of mine has has this in his collection for a while now and we were talking it over today as to whether or not it is an actual M35 KM helmet. Apparently is has been lacquer

Default M35 KM Maybe?

Hey folks, a buddy of mine has has this in his collection for a while now and we were talking it over today as to whether or not it is an actual M35 KM helmet. Apparently is has been lacquer coated during it's life. The lot number appears to be during a KM run on the helmets directly followed by a Heer run. Some parts of the decal seem to have different levels of toning that is throwing me off. There does seem to be a ridge along one of the bars of the swastika. I know he added a chinstrap to it. Any thoughts on this would certainly help discern if this is an actual KM or Heer. My experience is limited so any thoughts are appreciated. The whole thing could be rubbish but seems decent.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 KM Maybe?   M35 KM Maybe?  

M35 KM Maybe?   M35 KM Maybe?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 KM Maybe?
    P
    Many

Looks to be a good Kriegsmarine lid, IMO. We have had so many
    others which are simply 'toned Heer'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi, I also think that this one may well be a good KM decal, the different areas of colour just look like a bit of rust bleeding coming through that have altered the decals appearance to me. Leon.

A KM for me.

M35 KM Maybe?

Thanks all. Glad to put that conversation to bed.