Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M35 Luft DD Helmet

Article about: Hello, I just bought this m35 DD Luft helmet with a drooptail eagle and I'm having some doubts about the decals. The pictures from the website left no doubt in my mind it was original but up

that's so encouraging and discouraging at the same time
    Couldn't afford a collection like that as a kid in the 90's and can't afford it as an adult now but wonderful to see so much history enjoyed, preserved, and all of it together with it being shared with all of us who enjoy it just as much as you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Luft DD Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by SimonSorenKam View Post
    that's so encouraging and discouraging at the same time
    Couldn't afford a collection like that as a kid in the 90's and can't afford it as an adult now but wonderful to see so much history enjoyed, preserved, and all of it together with it being shared with all of us who enjoy it just as much as you.
    It's not the size of the collection, but you passion for it that matters!!!

Al: extremely well displayed. Must be a bear to rearrange every time you get something new.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    It's not the size of the collection, but you passion for it that matters!!!

Al: extremely well displayed. Must be a bear to rearrange every time you get something new.
    That's the perfect way to look at it. I do. Every little bit I collect makes me smile.

But I still want a room like that

Outstanding collection and phenomenal display well done I have a problem I have lots of very nice items but no nice room to display them so have no alternative but to keep them in closets and feel sad because I know that looking at your rooms my items would look much nicer but that is life
    I fully agree with what Williams says that is not the size of your collection but the size of your passion that is what counts but in my case I wouldn’t mind having A room for myself with a nice size

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Michael, it's part of the fun rearranging the collection. I recently had to evict my reading chair to make room for the mannequin, I think I am, out of tricks. Al

Hey Aldo, you need a greatcoat to go with it - then you're all set for Hogan's Heroes!!

?

HA HA I could pass for Schultzie

M35 Luft DD Helmet
    M35 Luft DD Helmet

MAP
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thanks Michael, it's part of the fun rearranging the collection. I recently had to evict my reading chair to make room for the mannequin, I think I am, out of tricks. Al
    You still have plenty of room. Rene can teach you a few tricks! He's got "bulk" storage down to an art form.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3