Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Luftwaffe

Article about: Hello everyone, I was offered this helmet and before accepting the offer I want to know your opinion about its originality, I hope you will serve the pictures. thank you very much!

Default M35 Luftwaffe

Hello everyone, I was offered this helmet and before accepting the offer I want to know your opinion about its originality, I hope you will serve the pictures.M35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 LuftwaffeM35 Luftwaffe
    thank you very much!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

There is nothing right about this helmet. You need to decline his offer.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

M38
    ?

It is not a real WWII German helmet.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

100% fake. All of it.

Edit: I see Marty and Terry beat me to it....sorry for the duplicate information

But as noted, every component of this helmet is fake including the shell.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you very much for your opimiones obviously I will give up the purchase

We are glad we could save you some money. Please check the classified here on the forum and buy from one of the members. Better selection of helmets
    Marty

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    We are glad we could save you some money. Please check the classified here on the forum and buy from one of the members. Better selection of helmets
    Marty
    Especially a nice clean M17 Heer transitional! At a nice price too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

HEY! Why did I not think of that.

Morning, a terrible fake, there really are to many faults to list with this one. I suggest you look through several threads here on the forum to acquaint yourself with what a period German M35 helmet should look like. It will save you money and time and the differences you see will be very stark in comparison to this. Leon.