Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 Luftwaffe helmet single decal

Article about: Let me know what you think about it thanks!

?

Default M35 Luftwaffe helmet single decal

Let me know what you think about it thanks! M35 Luftwaffe helmet single decalM35 Luftwaffe helmet single decalM35 Luftwaffe helmet single decalM35 Luftwaffe helmet single decalM35 Luftwaffe helmet single decalM35 Luftwaffe helmet single decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Luftwaffe helmet single decal
    P
    Many

Default Typo

Looks to be a nice 1940 spec M35 reissue. Blue/grey factory paint on the inside and repainted with textured paint on the outside. It has a reinforced aluminium liner band, so a 1938 built helmet at the earliest. Decal is a second pattern type and looks good though a little blurry - will leave that to the decal experts to indicate what sort it might be.

Do you have any specific concerns? And if your helmet, can you post some photos of the manufacturers and size stamps.

Andy

MAP
    ?

Agree with Andy. He covered everything. Nice looking helmet

And will also concur. We need to know the Lot # as well as the Maker/size. Forum Rules. Thanks

Posting and Conduct Rules - Steel Helmet Forum
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Photos are too blurry for me.

As a novice just learning this doesn't set alarm bells off looks pretty good overall even if pics haven't been done through upload manager.
    Last edited by ruddersrangers44; 11-24-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Larger photos would really help. However, from these small images it does look like a promising solid M35 re-issue.
    I agree with everything said above :-)

nick

?

M35 Luftwaffe helmet single decal and this is a size 66

MAP
    ?

Quote by olor View Post
    M35 Luftwaffe helmet single decal and this is a size 66
    What is the maker code before the size 66? Q, ET, EF, SE/HKP, NS?

My guess is SE or EF.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That’s why the importance of good photos are key. It just becomes a guessing game. Hopefully the poster will come back w some higher res photos and info. The puckered vents I believe are an M35 but HKP M40s had puckered vents like this as well that you would have to give a hard glance to determine m35 or m40

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast