Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy review

Article about: Common sense is telling me either A. Original M35, repainted shell, repro liner B. Repro. Here's the guys story. "This is a rare unmarked M35 helmet size 66. These are extremely rare he

Default M35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy review

M35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy reviewM35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy reviewM35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy reviewM35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy reviewM35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy reviewM35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy review

Common sense is telling me either

A. Original M35, repainted shell, repro liner

B. Repro.

Here's the guys story.

"This is a rare unmarked M35 helmet size 66. These are extremely rare helmets I have only seen one and another one on a chat site. I have been told most went to China at the beginning of M35 production. It was a Czech used helmet and I have included a photo of what it looked like before. It was heated cured apple green. All the parts are unmarked like originals.There are no markings on this helmet at all the liner and strap are blank like the shell.I also included a couple photos of the one on the chat site. I have looked and looked for info on google and Facebook I can’t find to much about it that’s how rare they are. I don’t ship out of the country."

So humor me, what is it?? It goes off at 11:51 tonight, so it's sorta time sensitive, but I'm just curious to know. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 ND Helmet up for what should be an easy review
    P
    Many

I would say an reipainted, orginal shell. With ofc fake liner and Chinstrap. The shape of the shell looks fine to me, but it still could be it was fixed up sometime, filling rust holes... and maybe the stamps at the same time.

Quote by Adravor View Post
    I would say an reipainted, orginal shell. With ofc fake liner and Chinstrap. The shape of the shell looks fine to me, but it still could be it was fixed up sometime, filling rust holes... and maybe the stamps at the same time.
    That's what I thought. I just wanted a second opinion before I completely blew it off as nothing. I think I'm going to try for an M1 helmet that's going off in a few minutes instead.