Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 police helmet

Article about: Been looking for a combat police helmet, I have been offered this one for £350, the decals are only partially intact but has a nice liner and chin strap, what do you guys think on the price

?

Default M35 police helmet

Been looking for a combat police helmet, I have been offered this one for £350, the decals are only partially intact but has a nice liner and chin strap, what do you guys think on the price . I have couple of concerns regarding the decals, one being the wonky leg on the swastiks and the police badge looks like it has rubbing marks around it , like it's been fine sanded .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 police helmet   M35 police helmet  

M35 police helmet   M35 police helmet  

M35 police helmet   M35 police helmet  

Last edited by busman; 02-19-2017 at 06:46 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 police helmet
    P
    Many

?

I think decal maybe good as found a similar one on another site.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 police helmet  

MAP
    ?

Polizei decals are tough for me but it looks like the version used on a Quist. Do you know the maker and lot # of the helmet? I have not mastered the identification of helmet makers based on sight alone but the vent holes look like they could be from a Q.

I will say that that is a very early liner as it is embossed. These are 35-36 dated liners.

I think it is all good but I will as always defer to those with more experience.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for the info , and your right on it being a Quist made helmet.

Hi, looks like a nice early M35 to me, the swastika has an odd looking mis-shape to one arm, but I think it is ok. Leon.

?

Thanks Leon for taking a look, do you think £350 is about right.

Quote by busman View Post
    Thanks Leon for taking a look, do you think £350 is about right.
    I would say that's a very fair price for it as long as it checks out in hand. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by busman View Post
    Thanks for the info , and your right on it being a Quist made helmet.
    Well look at that!!! I was right! It was a Q.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Well look at that!!! I was right! It was a Q.
    Smart a*(%!! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Smart a*(%!! Leon.
    I try very very hard for that title! Just ask my wife.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast