Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 SE64 Kriegsmarine Drivers Helmet #4831

Article about: Hi Guys I believe this helmet belonged to a Driver in the KM perhaps one of the Kriegsmarine Naval Supply Units. His rank “Kraftfahrer Obergefreiter”and his name “Olbrich” are nicely

Pretty cool helmet ya got there, I once found a dog tag in a forest from a Kraftfahr Ersatz Bataillon, tho I think that was Heer related but who knows, was certainly broken and thrown there by the owner in March 1945
    Anyway your helmet sure is in nice shape.
    The leather used for this leather should be goat leather though
    Luis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 SE64 Kriegsmarine Drivers Helmet #4831
    P
    Many

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Pretty cool helmet ya got there, I once found a dog tag in a forest from a Kraftfahr Ersatz Bataillon, tho I think that was Heer related but who knows, was certainly broken and thrown there by the owner in March 1945
    Anyway your helmet sure is in nice shape.
    The leather used for this leather should be goat leather though
    Luis
    You're a GOAT Luis hows that?

As in the Greatest Of All Time ... I meant Sheep Leather Louie Louie .. I dont believe they made Cow Leather Liners .. or at least I havent seen one I dont think. And thanks Its a nice one. Hope you are doing well Pal

PS Cool story about the Tag. I guess you dont just dig taters

Z

Is it wrong to be so completely jealous of your KM Helmets? Damn I wish I had the money for a collection like that!

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    Is it wrong to be so completely jealous of your KM Helmets? Damn I wish I had the money for a collection like that!
    No ...not at all. Isn't that the reason we all collect? To make others Jelly? Some mention War and preserving history but .....

Thanks Rusty. Owning just 1 KM Helmet is a feat. I remember when I got my 1st one (last March) and was in Awe. I still have it and I still feel that way. Navy focus in US and German Helmets is just where my interest lies. I also think KMs looks the coolest. I dont collect anything else. Just helmets. Not every badge dagger and patch etc. So helps me pay for these and I have proved resourceful at sourcing them. But you are right ... They aren't givin them away at the door. Gotta pay for the good stuff sometimes. Thanks for the comments!
    Z

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    You're a GOAT Luis hows that?

As in the Greatest Of All Time ... I meant Sheep Leather Louie Louie .. I dont believe they made Cow Leather Liners .. or at least I havent seen one I dont think. And thanks Its a nice one. Hope you are doing well Pal

PS Cool story about the Tag. I guess you dont just dig taters

Z
    Yeah the only liners with cow leather you'll find out here are the ones coming from China or Poland(I think)
    As for how I'm doing, well, you've seen the thread.. we'll get by
    Luis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2