Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals

Article about: I know I have posted this one in the past but the parade helmets came out this week and this one is worthy of a re shoot. I know of one identical piece - in Al B.‘s collection. I will let

Default M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals

I know I have posted this one in the past but the parade helmets came out this week and this one is worthy of a re shoot. I know of one identical piece - in Al B.‘s collection. I will let the pictures do the talking. Hope you like it. Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals
    P
    Many

The pictures didn't load. Here they are. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals   M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals  

M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals   M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals  

M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals   M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals  

MAP
    ?

Thats a first for me Jim. Beautiful!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

WOW!!!
    The finish and the decals are wonderful!
    Total eye candy!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

I have not ever seen one before. Very nice. Thanks for posting.
    John

M38
    ?

Interesting helmet Jim. What is the story on the backward flying eagle? I've seen a national colors like that one but the eagle is really different.

Cheers.
    Terry

No idea Terry, misprint? Who knows. It looks like a backwards “hairy bird” adler so I think it is of Austrian origin (the Austrians made the mirror runic decals that we have seen on a few SS helmets) but to be honest I really have no idea. I do know that Al has the twin of this one and I have no doubt that it is good. It was an oddball and when I saw it I grabbed it. The prototype with the slots was in the box as well. That is the one that is the same as your slotted prototype in the Baer book. Unfortunately for me mine is a rat, but it has the same unit marking in the apron as yours - 4./19. Those are the only fibrehelms that I have. That's all I got! Cheers, Jim G.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 05-02-2022 at 05:31 PM.

Hi Terry, here are some REALLY OLD pictures of my prototype fibrehelm. My recollection is that these were known as the Model 3 type, but I would have to look it up to be sure. With the markings in the apron on both your example and mine I suspect that both were part of the field test n 1934 during which the powers that be came to the realization that these helmets were not suitable for combat use. I would love to see pictures of your example. Jim G.

PS: I found my old thread on the prototype helmet. It is a Model 3 according to Baer and the field tests were in March 1932, not 1934. Cheers, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals   M35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals  

Last edited by helmet2id; 05-02-2022 at 06:55 PM.

M38
    ?

Here is mine Jim. I always called them M33's. Pretty rare to own one in ANY condition. This is the only fiber helmet I own.

Cheers,
    TerryM35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant DecalsM35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant DecalsM35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant DecalsM35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant DecalsM35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant DecalsM35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant DecalsM35 Vulcanfibre Parade Helmet - Double Decal Luft w/ Variant Decals

MAP
    ?

Minty Terry!

They certainly have a funky look to them when photographed. Almost looks like they are miniature sized due to the oversized rolled edge and vents.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast