Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Wehrmacht good or not?

Article about: Hello guys, wish you all the best in this new year! This helmet is beeing offered on an internet auction. There isn´t much text from the seller, he says - M35 helmet bought from a collector

?

Default M35 Wehrmacht good or not?

Hello guys, wish you all the best in this new year! This helmet is beeing offered on an internet auction. There isn´t much text from the seller, he says - M35 helmet bought from a collector in Russia, nice decal.

What´s your opinions fellows?

M35 Wehrmacht good or not?M35 Wehrmacht good or not?M35 Wehrmacht good or not?M35 Wehrmacht good or not?M35 Wehrmacht good or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Wehrmacht good or not?
    P
    Many

Obviously if you want to buy it is best to see both side of the helmet , not just the Heer decal side.
    Condition is poor so it must reflect heavily on the price , the helmet is authentic but looks heavily cleaned and the leather treated. So all things that make it less desireable.

Probably one of those swamp finds. Then was cleaned heavily. Looking at blackened liner... that’s not from sweat or hair products IMO. I’ve seen decals preserved in similar fashion from these ground dug helmets.
    Z

?

Thank you for your replies. Yeah I will pass on this one and save my money for something better and the seller seems to expect a high price too.
    Clauz

?

The seller listed the buy now price at almost 800€