Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 camo temptation

Article about: Wear to the interior seems light compared to the camo paint, but I am thinking about paying for this one. What say you? Thank you.

Default M40 camo temptation

Wear to the interior seems light compared to the camo paint, but I am thinking about paying for this one. What say you?

Thank you.M40 camo temptationM40 camo temptationM40 camo temptationM40 camo temptationM40 camo temptation

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 camo temptation
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nothing can be said based on these photos.

With a camo (or any helmet) high resolution photos are needed.

First glance from these photos, I'm leaning to a thumbs down.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Forty-one photos and they only sent these 4?
    Ask for the rest....

BTW, the name looks like it was done with a white marker pen.....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I have all 41. They are largely redundant. No higher resolution. M40 camo temptationM40 camo temptation

MAP
    ?

Not worth a risk if he will not give you better photos.

(BTW, I bet the strap is a modern repo as well).

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

More photos of this quality really won't help (at least it won't help me).

Until I can see close up photos of the paint, chips, scratches, etc. etc.

Who is the maker? Lot #? Is there a decal under the paint?

It is an NS66, lot 8213 (it is under the white paint of the name, so third number is not clear).
    Must be the effects of long-term confinement! I have a need to buy things, but I thank you for saving me.

MAP
    ?

As it is not a rear marked Q, then it should have a single decal. If it doesn't ( not always visible ) it's a red flag generally)

It's just worth the risk based on these photos. But that is just my opinion

Agree with MAP in regards to the photos. You really can’t judge helmets let alone camos from poor quality photos. Could be good but you won’t know without the right photos. IMO it doesn’t look too crazy or contrived at least from what we can see.

Same applies to the name with better pics needed. Sometimes names look like they’ve been daubed on with finger while others can be very neat like this one. I have a very similar neatly named lid (see below).

Totally with you in regards to wanting to buy things but you know you’ll kick yourself if you do buy it only to find it’s dubious.
    Andy

M40 camo temptation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast