Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

m40 DD police helmets

Article about: hello forum, I would like to know your opinion about these m40 police helmets, your comments are appreciated 1st hull, m40 with double decals, Q64 and rear wing number 18, the hull gives the

Default m40 DD police helmets

hello forum, I would like to know your opinion about these m40 police helmets, your comments are appreciated

1st hull, m40 with double decals, Q64 and rear wing number 18, the hull gives the impression of being scuffed and some parts of the pot look discolored, the lining is a reissue, not original

Attachment 1581465
    m40 DD police helmets
    m40 DD police helmets
    m40 DD police helmets
    m40 DD police helmets
    m40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmets

2nd helmet m40, double decal manufacturer SE64 and number on the rear wing 5195, I understand that the ring that surrounds the pot is because these helmets did not pass the quality control I am not very familiar with this type of helmet
    m40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmets

MAP I have seen that you published a thread about this type of helmets but your help is appreciated
    Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m40 DD police helmets   m40 DD police helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m40 DD police helmets
    P
    Many

I add some more photos with natural light

Thanks again

m40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmetsm40 DD police helmets SE m40 DD police helmetsQ

I would personally pass on both , they look awfully messed with or extrememly cleaned. They do not give a good impression.
    Due to the cleaned look it's harder to authenticate the decals , the unbordered one looks fake to me.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I would personally pass on both , they look awfully messed with or extrememly cleaned. They do not give a good impression.
    Due to the cleaned look it's harder to authenticate the decals , the unbordered one looks fake to me.
    I think Frank covers it all. Not much more to add.

Plus the chinstrap on the unborded helmet looks fake.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated, I'll keep my hands in my pockets...
    As for the pots, are they also recreations or are they authentic?
    The lining and strap of the Quist helmet are from recreation.

the decal that has no border do you mean this?
    m40 DD police helmets

MAP
    ?

The shells appear to be originals
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Might be my imagination but the scuffing to the front of the first helmet almost seems Luftschutz decal shaped? Has someone destroyed a nice beaded LS helm to gain more $