Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood

Article about: Here is my favorite, it is a M40 Double Decal helmet, although the Eagle is barely visible. It is my favorite because of the location it was recovered in, for all those who've watched Band o

Default M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood

Here is my favorite, it is a M40 Double Decal helmet, although the Eagle is barely visible. It is my favorite because of the location it was recovered in, for all those who've watched Band of Brothers, you will know this place: it was recovered many years ago in the Bois Jacque Wood and I purchassed it from a friend at the 191st Airborne Museum in Bastogne. It is a beautiful shell with no holes or dents. I am also working on selling it so if anyone is interested shoot me a message or email me at:
    Thanks for looking! Best regards, Josh

- - ------- - -

Sorry bout that meant 101st rather than 191st lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood   M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood  

M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood   M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood  

Last edited by rbminis; 03-15-2017 at 07:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood
    P
    Many

I think it may be a m35 from one picture it looks like a m35 and another picture it looks like it could be a m40. Can we see better picture of the vent hole? Good history with the helmet.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Ha no problem, just so early in the morning I'm losing track of all my helmets sorry lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood   M40 Double Decal lid Bois Jacques Wood  

Looks like an M35 to me as well. Jim G.

Again, we do not allow the buying or selling of items on the regular forum!
    Please post in the Classifieds if you wish to sell it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)