Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M40 Heer Helmet

Article about: Hey guys just got this from a fellow collector on this sight! I would like to thank him immensely as Iam very happy with it. It is a ET64. Sorry the lighting in my house is bad and when it c

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    That is smart! And cost effective. Do they “hurt” the helmet at all?
    No. I just put a piece of felt, cotton or foam on the top. The top of the towel holder will rest on the inside steel dome. NOT the leather.

These come in bright stainless, brushed stainless, black or bronzed. I pick them up at TJ Max for like $7 each.

If you look at the old photos in post #126, you can see them in use. The create added space in that you can fit a helmet underneath as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Giants, you could also try putting it on a stand which is a nice way to display the outline of the shell and allows the chin strap to hang down. Some people use toilet roll holders or buy dedicated helmet stands from eBay. I’m currently working on ideas for my helmets. I’m thinking of using clear acrylic tubing set into a wooden base.
    Here is an example of acrylic tubing

How to display Feuershutzpolizei helmet w. neck guard?

Giant: These types towel holders also look great. Member Glenn66 (a great gent who unfortunately passed away) showed a photo in use (page 4). tHIS

helmet display

And you could aways consider hanging them on the wall. I like this. Just don't have the room.

Helmet/Hat display.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ahh just shove em in like I do

I didn’t know about Glenn66 passing away. My condolences to his friends and family.

Wow Rene what a great collection!!! Also I’m sorry to hear about Glenn I didn’t meet him but I’m sure if he’s considered a gentleman on here he was a great man.

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Wow Rene what a great collection!!! Also I’m sorry to hear about Glenn I didn’t meet him but I’m sure if he’s considered a gentleman on here he was a great man.
    Cheers Giants,
    Big shame Glenn and I never crossed paths as he lived fairly close to me!!

Rene,

I've got a couple of spaces left on one of my shelves. Feel free to send some of those lids that are obviously crowding your space over to me. I'll take good care of them.

Eric

Quote by Eric2575 View Post
    Rene,

I've got a couple of spaces left on one of my shelves. Feel free to send some of those lids that are obviously crowding your space over to me. I'll take good care of them.

Eric
    Cheers Eric,
    Still have more room to shove em in

Now I see why you’d need a few Fabrikor cabinets to display your collection Rene!

Had a day off of work and set this up I know it’s nothing great compared to you guys but it’s a start lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Heer Helmet  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast