Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M40 km??

Article about: Just bought this gray overpaint M40 .The shots look after the painting is done

Default M40 km??

Just bought this gray overpaint M40 NS62.
    The shots look after the painting is done.There might be some decal left

M40 km??
    M40 km??M40 km??M40 km??M40 km??M40 km??
    M40 km??
    M40 km??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 km??
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Over paint IMHO is post war. Was painted after the liner and split pins were removed.

Also looks like someone varnished the interior while the liner was still in the helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

So its shot after its painted extract the right color after the war ? Very unlikely to me . The inside is some green grau and not varnish.
    This is An example of one almost the same

M40 km??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 km??  

I see signs of wear from a split pin on one side, but not on the other, which is really suspicious. The color on the example you show does not seem to have the exact same color, but a a bit darker tone to it. Very hard to determine if it is original or not imo.

You can clearly see this one is post war painted , the rivet holes , the rim. The interior.

CSW
    ?

Post-war painted and used as a range toy - in English, shot for fun. That is most definitely not battle damage.

Edit: if those even are bullet dints, that is. Could've been something else as well of course.
    Last edited by CSW; 09-28-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Not knocking but I thought motorway at 40 km

Sorry guys , you were right ...

Looks like a Norwegian painted and then repainted M40. Shame about the pock marks on the top.