Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?

Article about: hello gentlemen, recently this Luftwaffe M40 helmet. The hull looks original to me, it has two factory markings on the inside: SE64 and 4 serial numbers on the back. But I don't know if the

?

Default M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?

hello gentlemen,

recently this Luftwaffe M40 helmet. The hull looks original to me, it has two factory markings on the inside: SE64 and 4 serial numbers on the back.

But I don't know if the decal is original.

What do you say?

Thanks

M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?
    P
    Many

Your initial replies are likely going to be post a clear, straight photo of the decal because the photos are not the best and do not enlarge well. That said, I'll go out on a limb and say I think the decal is ok.

MAP
    ?

Yes, need a clear close up of the decal for confirmation. That said, I see no immediate red flags so far.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Here are the closer pictures, they weren't sent along with the others. My apologies
    M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?M40 Luftwaffe with decal. Real or fake decal?

MAP
    ?

I'm away and not in front of my reference materials but it looks like a good decal to me. Let's wait for others to confirm
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks good.