Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD

Article about: Hey all, I need your help! I have an offer about this M40 Luftwaffen Helm ET62 SD (Eisenhüttenwerk Thale) The Leather inside (Size 55) is from Metallwarenfabrik F.W.M with Number (Losnummer)

?

Default M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD

Hey all, I need your help!

I have an offer about this M40 Luftwaffen Helm ET62 SD (Eisenhüttenwerk Thale)
    The Leather inside (Size 55) is from Metallwarenfabrik F.W.M with Number (Losnummer) 1045.

What you think about this one? If it's an original one, what is the price I can pay for this one?
    Thanks a lot for your answers!!

M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SDM40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD
    P
    Many

Sorry, we don't do evaluations.
    Our members will tell you if it is correct or not but you will have do your own homework as to the value.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry, we don't do evaluations.
    Our members will tell you if it is correct or not but you will have do your own homework as to the value.
    Ralph.
    Hi Ralph,
    it's ok when nobody say something about the value. But I hope somebody will tell something if it's an origin or fake. I think its original, but I'm new on the helm market

Some photos have a chinstrap and others not, does it come with a chinstrap?

Here is mine for comparison. It is 100% correct:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD   M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD  

M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD   M40 Luftwaffe ET62 SD  

Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Some photos have a chinstrap and others not, does it come with a chinstrap?
    Hi Glenn,
    the chinstrap on the one picture isn't oringin. It comes without it.

?

Hi Steve,

when I look at your eagle, the eagle of my helmet doesn't look good or? It's very hard for me to say it's origin or fake. Can you tell me our opinion? Thx a lot!

Hard for me to tell as well ! Wait for others to chime in
    with their thoughts.........
    Regards,

Steve.

This is a useful case study comparison between two helmets. The decals are not the same, nor is the "weathering" effect. Walkwolf's decal shows wear consistent with surfaces rubbing over time. The Narkos helmet decal looks like it's been attacked with a sharp object with numerous chips removed. In contrast Walkwolf's decal is largely intact apart from one chip out of the left wing. My feeling is the "weathering" is contrived on the Narkos helmet. Also I seem to see a clear decal edge extending between the wings, not seen on the second helmet (though that could be a line in the paint). Also the liner in the Narkos helmet is in exceptional condition and appears to be a recent fitting. I know which of the two I would want in my collection.

While I do not see red flags I would advise to wait for a much better one. There are plenty of nicer LW helmets for sale.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast