Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

m40 mediterranean camo?

Article about: Hi everyone, just need some help with this m40 mediterranean camo..to me it looks ok, but some other opinions would be great as i know these have been faked for years

Default m40 mediterranean camo?

Hi everyone, just need some help with this m40 mediterranean camo..to me it looks ok, but some other opinions would be great as i know these have been faked for years
    m40 mediterranean camo?m40 mediterranean camo?m40 mediterranean camo?m40 mediterranean camo?m40 mediterranean camo?m40 mediterranean camo?m40 mediterranean camo?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m40 mediterranean camo?
    P
    Many

?

What makes you think it is Mediterranean, or camo for that matter. From this set of pictures it is questionable at best. Questionable over paint and strap. Not sure what is going on with that decal, often that much damage is used to hide fakes. Is the interior skirt painted the same as the exterior? A better set of photos, with better lighting, including paint and wear macro pictures might help. Sorry, best I can do from this set of photos.
    Regards,
    John

Thanks mate..only pics i can get..ill give it a miss

How do you write your name on a piece of leather that comes into direct and prolonged contact with your greasy sweaty hair on your head and have it come out looking that crisp and fresh? Not one that I would want in my collection....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A couple of those scratches, (especially the zig-zag ones) look suspect...

Hi, not one I would be looking at either. Certainly appears to be a doctored helmet from these images. Leon.

Hi, this helmet does not look right to me. I don't like the colour and the paint lacks age. Also, the split pins and air vents display no wear, and I am not sure about the liner.