Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860

Article about: Pulled out a box of camo’s yesterday. I have had this one a few years now. I don’t know if I have posted it before. It is a single decal M40 Luftwaffe helmet, complete with liner and mar

Default M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860

Pulled out a box of camo’s yesterday. I have had this one a few years now. I don’t know if I have posted it before. It is a single decal M40 Luftwaffe helmet, complete with liner and marked chinstrap. Funny thing is that it has a reinforced aluminum banded liner, but the camo paint on the heads of the split pins has convinced me that it was war time installed. The paint in the so called “Normandy” camo scheme and vibrant. I like the bigger shells and this one is an ET68, lot number 4860. There is a piece of tape affixed to the apron with the soldat’s name in beautiful script. Hope you like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860   M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860  

M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860   M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860  

M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860   M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860  

M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Named Normandy Camo - ET 68 - Lot#4860
    P
    Many

Just looked at the "Similar Threads" box below and it appears that I did post this one back in 2018. I like the outside shots better so it was worth the effort to give this one another showing. Hope it doesn't bore you. Jim G.

?

Great helmet Jim ! it bores me as much as a bikini contest at a beer festival . What a fantastic lid, it could be the centerpiece of any collection

TWS
    ?

Steller lid and worthy of a second showing.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Just looked at the "Similar Threads" box below and it appears that I did post this one back in 2018. I like the outside shots better so it was worth the effort to give this one another showing. Hope it doesn't bore you. Jim G.
    HEHE I do it all the time Mate so you are not alone!!
    I normally wouldn't comment on a camo, but this one is a stunner!!!

A welcome "re-run" Jim. Great helmet.

MAP
    ?

You can bump this one every 6 months and I'd still enjoy seeing it again. Cracker Jack of a helmet Jim.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nothing boring about this one - one of the nicest Normandy's i have seen

nick

That's a really really nice 3 color camo, the brick red is really quite nice.
    And that name tag just makes it even better.
    Kind of like the post war black painted EF64 M40 LW I had that also ahd a 3 color camo (though lighter colours) which had a similar cloth tag glued in the dome.

Luis

Yep, 100% character. One of those ones that you know you will still find fascinating every time you pick it up.

Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast