MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions Please

Article about: I would like to add this to my collection and I brought it home but am able to return it at a local show next weekend. It all looked good to me but would like 2nd opinions. I paid \\$875, like

Default M42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions Please

I would like to add this to my collection and I brought it home but am able to return it at a local show next weekend. It all looked good to me but would like 2nd opinions. I paid $875, likely overpaid based on condition but I like the salty condition as it looks like it has never been messed with and is the only example I have. Hopefully my pics are adequate. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

M42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions PleaseM42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42, CKL, Luftwaffe Helmet Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Looks fine! Jim G.

I wouldn't call the condition salty at all. Looks like a nice ckl lufty. Price is in the ballpark as well so non worries.

Nice Lufty John

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Thank you for the confirmations. I am now officially happy to add it to the collection. Much appreciated.
    John

MAP
    ?

Nice example

Nice clean helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map.
    John

Named example and decal not scratched away, what's not to like. Great addition.

Thank you BlackCat.
    John