Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF

Article about: I have been looking for a beaded M42 for a while. Finally I found this one. It is an EF made rear stamped helmet with correct EF decals that are both 85%-90%+. It has a nice cloth liner but

Default M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF

I have been looking for a beaded M42 for a while. Finally I found this one. It is an EF made rear stamped helmet with correct EF decals that are both 85%-90%+. It has a nice cloth liner but is unfortunately missing the plastic chinstrap. I can't really make out the lot number. It is very hard to read as are most EF helmet. There is definitely room to upgrade but this one will do for now. Not a super rare high dollar helmet but not one that you see everyday neither. Thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF   M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF   M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF  

M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF   M42 DD Beaded Polizei Helmet EF  

Nice!

I do like Beaded Helmets,great pick up and all nicely photographed.

?

Very nice trio ! I own an M40 beaded Police helmet but I've never seen an M42 in this configuration. Congratulations.
    Regards, Al

MAP
    ?

I think this is the first beaded M42 I've seen. Nice!!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Beaded M42's are pretty rare birds, and with Police decals even rarer! This is a terrific example. Well done. Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast