Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M42 helmet EF64 AND CHINSTRAP 12 HOLE

Article about: Bought this local.chinstrap is 12 hole not sure if original made by EF SIZE 64 .HAS A STORY THIS HELMET WAS SOUVINER ORIGINAL PAINT WAS LIKE GOLD AND REPAIPAINTED. NOTHING SPECIAL HEADBAND H

Default M42 helmet EF64 AND CHINSTRAP 12 HOLE

Bought this local.chinstrap is 12 hole not sure if original made by EF SIZE 64 .HAS A STORY THIS HELMET WAS SOUVINER ORIGINAL PAINT WAS LIKE GOLD AND REPAIPAINTED. NOTHING SPECIAL HEADBAND HAS GERMAN MARKS DID NOT TAKE APART THE RIVITS BUT SEE MARKS ANY INFO OR COMMENTS THANKS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 helmet EF64 AND CHINSTRAP 12 HOLE   M42 helmet EF64 AND CHINSTRAP 12 HOLE  

M42 helmet EF64 AND CHINSTRAP 12 HOLE   M42 helmet EF64 AND CHINSTRAP 12 HOLE  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 helmet EF64 AND CHINSTRAP 12 HOLE
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

The chinstrap is not WWII German.

Cheers,
    Terry

An authentic helmet. I can't comment on the paint but if it is really gold as you mentioned then that is obviously post war. Some will ask for better photos. Neil

Paint not original. Guy said helmet years ago was desert sand color sweatband original

Liner felt, zink band and shell original. If you are lucky ( and careful ) you may be able to chip the paint off and reveal the original...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Like to take off zinc band see the makers mark.

MAP
    ?

Unless the liner has been previously removed, I would leave it as is and not remove. It's the only untouched componant of the helmet.

Typically you can see the makers mark and size of the liner band without removing it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Original to helmet just leave it you can see makers mark can't make it out good parts helmet .I don't like the late war helmets .like m35 m40 better quality