Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Luftwaffe combat Helmet

Article about: Hi Forum, I am looking to add a M42 helmet to my collection. I feel this Luftwaffe combat helmet with a removed decal to be a nice piece. The liner is ruined but for display this does not bo

?

Default M42 Luftwaffe combat Helmet

Hi Forum,

I am looking to add a M42 helmet to my collection. I feel this Luftwaffe combat helmet with a removed decal to be a nice piece.
    The liner is ruined but for display this does not bother me too much. Vereinigte Deutsche nickelwerke is the factory. D264 is the lot number.
    I would appreciate some insights or comments on this.

M42 Luftwaffe combat HelmetM42 Luftwaffe combat HelmetM42 Luftwaffe combat HelmetM42 Luftwaffe combat HelmetM42 Luftwaffe combat HelmetM42 Luftwaffe combat Helmet

Thanks a lot. Any comments are appreciated!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Luftwaffe combat Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Hi. What’s the price of this beautiful helmet?

Nice original paint, a great example of a M42 and would still display great.

If it’s a display helmet you’re looking for and the price is acceptable, then why not!?

M42’s have the classic mid-war look and this one is no exception. And in the the smaller sizes the profile is more defined such as with this.

Nice helmet.

?

Quote by Will95 View Post
    Hi. What’s the price of this beautiful helmet?
    Hi Will, The price is 450 euro's. Which is not too bad in my opinion.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Hi Will, The price is 450 euro's. Which is not too bad in my opinion.
    I would save up for a better example. Better to get one with decal , liner and chinstrap for double the price.

If there is an interest between members for this helmet ..it would be best to message each other through PM..or post it forsale in the classifieds.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You should save up if your going for a display helmet there are more visible luftwaffe decal helmets for about 600

?

Hi. Please do not repeat what other people have already stated

"You should save up if your going for a display helmet there are more visible luftwaffe decal helmets for about 600"

Not really - you need to double your money if you want a helmet with a nice visible Luft decal.