Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?

Article about: Good morning, this helmet is for sale and I would like to know your opinion about the authenticity of the decal. It's a luftwaffe M42 helmet. It is an ET64 and with lot number 1624. As the s

Default M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?

Good morning, this helmet is for sale and I would like to know your opinion about the authenticity of the decal. It's a luftwaffe M42 helmet. It is an ET64 and with lot number 1624. As the seller tells me, the decal is a second ET pattern, which not everyone knows. I leave you the photos that I have obtained from the page, surely they are not the best, but I do not have others. All help is grateful. Greetings to all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?   M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?  

M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?   M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?  

M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Luftwaffe helmet with decal, original?
    P
    Many

The decal is fake , if someone pulls out a liner to photograph the stamp , run...

Some unkowledgebal people sadly do pull out the liner. The original owner of my Kriegsmarine Camo did it. :c

Thank you very much for your answers, I learn a lot here. All the best.