Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M42 single decal real or fake ?

Article about: Hello guys, Once again I would like to get feedback from you. Is this helmet OK ? I am a bit suspicious, as the price seems to be a bit lower than I would expect ...Thank you very much in ad

?

Default M42 single decal real or fake ?

Hello guys,

Once again I would like to get feedback from you. Is this helmet OK ? I am a bit suspicious, as the price seems to be a bit lower than I would expect ...Thank you very much in advance.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 single decal real or fake ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 single decal real or fake ?
    P
    Many

Doesn't look right to me but it displays nice.

Paint color is all wrong for an ET , I don't trust the decal but better pictures of it will confirm. But I would avoid the helmet.

?

Thanks a lot, I will ask for close up photos of the decal.

The leather looks bad too. The band doesn't belong either so I'm sure the decal is fake.

?

Shop owner does not want to send more photos anyway. He does not like forum feedbacks He has already got one negative feedback on google from a guy who bought a helmet people on forums judged being fake later. Unfortunately it was too late for him, they only accept returns within period of 15 days. Thanks a lot for your help.

TWS
    ?

Yeah, sellers with fake or messed with items tend to not like their items being posted on forums. It's like shining a light on the cockroaches.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by dendroid View Post
    Shop owner does not want to send more photos anyway. He does not like forum feedbacks He has already got one negative feedback on google from a guy who bought a helmet people on forums judged being fake later. Unfortunately it was too late for him, they only accept returns within period of 15 days. Thanks a lot for your help.
    At least tell us who this seller is then.

?

No problem, here you are. Honestly, I was not sure if it is OK to post it according to some unwritten rules yet unknown to me. You can check google feedback as well:

https://www.eaglemilitaria.it/home.php

I am the proprietor of Eagle. And I standby every product I sell. You see…. I was in the war. I am 96 years old and I received these helmets from my Kompanie in person. My name is Frederick

Joking of course for those who don’t know me . I’m 93 years old and my name is Zach

Jokes aside. All his helmets have this odd look to them. Click on “Elemetti” sections

S

- - ------- - -

- Z

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast