Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet

Article about: One of 2 last minute 2018 acquisitions, a neat full visored medium weight M34 bulged vent double decal Police helmet. *The shell is unmarked, but the piece is complete with a nice 4 rivet *c

Default Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet

One of 2 last minute 2018 acquisitions, a neat full visored medium weight M34 bulged vent double decal Police helmet. *The shell is unmarked, but the piece is complete with a nice 4 rivet *civil leather liner and complete carbine clip chinstrap assembly. *The leather is twice named and the shell has a third name on the interior of the apron over the wearer's left ear and a fourth name in pencil in the interior dome.*The Party shield is in good shape but the Adler has taken a few unfortunate hits. *This liability is, in my view, more than made up for by the white Luftwaffe Luftschutz stencil in the interior crown. *The smooth pea green paint is 95% +. *Mt first bulged vent Police helmet. *Hope you like it. *Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet   Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet  

Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet   Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet  

Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet   Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet  

Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medium Weight Bulged Vent M34 DD Police Helmet
    P
    Many

Well done Jim, and as you say, that Luftschutz stamp is a really appealing aspect of this helmet. Leon.

This would be a nice addition to my police collection. Not a big fan of these civil types but this one is quite desirable IMO. Love the strap, LS stamp, paint color. The endless variations of civil helmets continues again. First I have seen of this type shell.
    Thanks for showing.
    D.

MAP
    ?

A beautiful helmet Jim.

Liking the long visor on this helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by real steel View Post
    This would be a nice addition to my police collection. Not a big fan of these civil types but this one is quite desirable IMO. Love the strap, LS stamp, paint color. The endless variations of civil helmets continues again. First I have seen of this type shell.
    Thanks for showing.
    D.
    I am doing some digging on these but there is not a lot of knowledge on these helmets. Even Baer has not much info.
    These helmet types are more military than what seems to be generally known about them. They usually get thrown in with the civic types but the design is quite unique. The organisations that wore them were TENO (without decals) , Police , Heer (probably Technische truppen so ex TENO) , Sicherheitsdienst (with SS decals) and Bahnschutz (affiliated to Police).

One note : the liner system is the same as what is placed in civic helmets.

Helmet2id ... Great Police Helmet .... My favourites

What a great looking helmet Jim, and with some unique interesting features.

Great looking helmet, I love the colour and all the little details too
    Nick