MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint

Article about: Another medium weight no decal bulged vent helmet. This one has a liner with a dome pad, but only part of the chin strap remains. The steel apron is not stamped but it has the number “72” pa

Default Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint

Another medium weight no decal bulged vent helmet. This one has a liner with a dome pad, but only part of the chin strap remains. The steel apron is not stamped but it has the number “12” painted in red on the interior of the apron, in the color that I have seen numbers painted in the domes and aprons in a few Bahnschutz helmets that I have seen. The paint is a smooth medium to dark blue, probably Luftschutz but maybe Bahnschutz??? Some condition issues but another helmet not often encountered. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint   Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint  

Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint   Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint  

Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint   Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint
    P
    Many

Another interesting rarely seen example Jim, from your box of treasures. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jim nice blue one , I only saw a couple like it. One had the LS flying eagle stamp in the dome. I regret not buying it now.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Another medium weight no decal bulged vent helmet. This one has a liner with a dome pad, but only part of the chin strap remains. The steel apron is not stamped but it has the number “12” painted in red on the interior of the apron, in the color that I have seen numbers painted in the domes and aprons in a few Bahnschutz helmets that I have seen. The paint is a smooth medium to dark blue, probably Luftschutz but maybe Bahnschutz??? Some condition issues but another helmet not often encountered. Hope you like it. Jim G.

Hello Jim ..... happy new year .... nice helmet .... with the dark blue color it could also have been worn during the technical emergency aid (teno) ...

Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medium Weight M34 Bulged Vent No Decal Helmet - Smooth Blue Paint  

Great Helmet ... Congrats