Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelm

Article about: I got this original ww2 german prototype stahlhelm for \\$250 a few days ago but I have no clue on how much its worth I know that they used M42 helmet liners with a doubly Y chin strap like th

Post My Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelm

I got this original ww2 german prototype stahlhelm for $250 a few days ago but I have no clue on how much its worth I know that they used M42 helmet liners with a doubly Y chin strap like the NVA helmets later but i dont think any of them actually had liners made and put into them, this exact one was found by my friend I bought it from him in a bunker near the Führerbunker, I know a lot of collectors believe that these are a myth since less than 70 were made and less than 5 originals ( to my knowledge and research) are thought to still exist and that the fact that there are only a handful of pictures of the helmets themselves i know there was the model "Thale" ( Thale were the manufacturers' of the helmets), the "B" model, and the "B/II" model (my helmet)

My helmet is stamped ET42 for the size 42 of the helmet there are a few other stamps ill put pictures of, Can someone please tell me what its worth the only one i have ever been able to find for sale is just a repo one for $170My Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelmMy Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelmMy Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelmMy Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelmMy Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelmMy Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelm
    P
    Many

Sorry to say but the helmet is a late east German Army helmet. Modified to a BII.
    The document is also not original.

idk where your pulling that out of your ass but you are wrong lmao the German NVA helmets were based off this helmet and uses the same type of chinstrap as the M45 was supposed to use and also they NVA helmets had their liner pins higher up and in a different spot and also had a longer visor, Also the NVA helmet's had a brim that slanted outwards unlike how the M45 didn't because the NVA helmets were a near direct predecessor of the M45 B/II but have a good night

?

Maybe as an 18 year old new member, it might be worth understanding and remembering that respect and manners towards other members are in order.
    You are allowed to disagree with other people as they are with you but do it in an adult and grown up way.
    This is a discussion forum for militaria, not a place for ill mannered members to show off and not be prepared to have a mature discussion with others who's viewpoints differ.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Another "BII" on german Ebay. Look at the irregular ET stamping. Someone is producing BII's.

Cheers,
    Emile

My Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelmMy Original Prototype M45 model "B/II" stahlhelm

Quote by DrFrenchToast View Post
    idk where your pulling that out of your ass but you are wrong lmao the German NVA helmets were based off this helmet and uses the same type of chinstrap as the M45 was supposed to use and also they NVA helmets had their liner pins higher up and in a different spot and also had a longer visor, Also the NVA helmet's had a brim that slanted outwards unlike how the M45 didn't because the NVA helmets were a near direct predecessor of the M45 B/II but have a good night
    Basti knows what he is talking about and your reply is plain and simple direspectful. You bought yourself an ebay special , there are thousands more rare helmets there for you , have fun.

Mr Toast ...which might happen if you do not change your tone which your language may hinder you here.

You are new here and the opportunity to add to your knowledge will increase with those who studies these as well.
    Calm down and relax a bit please

Its ok to disagree ...but not ok to insult with the use of bad language.
    Keep it even here please and I also ask the other members here and also those who have not commented yet to keep it civil and stay on topic .

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Be careful who you dismiss. The advice you have received here is coming from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in this hobby.

You need to always treat people with respect whether you agree or disagree with them
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The Price alone should have shown u it is not an original example, i am sorry that you fell for one of these fakers.

Lol i didnt get it from ebey at all tho i got it from my supplier who is a trusted source he has around 300 different ww1=ww2 german stuff including 13 stirnpanzers 11 panzerfausts an mp40 an mg08/15 a ton more and he always always makes Shure things are 100% legit before he buys or sells them

- - ------- - -

I got it from my friend who knew what it was but not how much its worth at all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast