Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Named Luftwaffe DD

Article about: I Hope everyone's Christmas eve is going well, for me Christmas came early as this was surprising able to make its way to my door on the 23rd. It's a size 64 manufactured by Quist and as the

Default Named Luftwaffe DD

I Hope everyone's Christmas eve is going well, for me Christmas came early as this was surprising able to make its way to my door on the 23rd. It's a size 64 manufactured by Quist and as the title says is a named double decal Luftwaffe helmet. The paint appears tinted green in the photos due to the patina but in better lighting you can still see the feldblau color. There's some post war scuffing but nothing too bad. I really like the way the eagle has crazed and yellowed, same with the national decal. The chinstrap is missing the end piece which is only thing missing from the helmet. I'm really happy about finally getting an "early war" helmet as they're one of my favorites from the era.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named Luftwaffe DD   Named Luftwaffe DD  

Named Luftwaffe DD   Named Luftwaffe DD  

Named Luftwaffe DD  
    Last edited by Politefaun; 12-25-2018 at 07:48 PM. Reason: additon of of outdoor pictures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named Luftwaffe DD
    P
    Many

?

Nice!
    Merry Christmas!

Ethan

MAP
    ?

Nice one Steve. Nice Christmas present!!

Congratulations
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A real beauty! Would love to see some photos of it in natural daylight when you get a chance!

Happy Christmas

AndyM35 I’m going to try and do that tomorrow. When I took the pictures it was unfortunately dim and overcast outside.

Ahh, that one is nice, i very nearly bought this one from Georgio myself, a super helmet all round, well balanced, well done. Leon.

Well I hope Santa brings me something like that .....

Not a bad Christmas present - the eagle is nice, but so is the national shield.
    Nick

Well it’s Xmas day ... I’ve looked everywhere and Santa didn’t leave me anything like that, only the usual boring stufff!!
    Maybe Next Year.

Politefaun... I’ve also got one coming from Ken ..... Watch this space, my Xmas treat.