Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinions on this Heer M42 helmet

Article about: One more helmet which I am in the process of buying. I've got a weird feeling about this one What do you experts think? Thanks!

Default Need opinions on this Heer M42 helmet

One more helmet which I am in the process of buying. I've got a weird feeling about this one
    What do you experts think?

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinions on this Heer M42 helmet   Need opinions on this Heer M42 helmet  

Need opinions on this Heer M42 helmet   Need opinions on this Heer M42 helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on this Heer M42 helmet
    P
    Many

It looks very good to me.

I know what you mean ,it is in damn good condition, that said ,I think it is exactly that, a DAMN GOOD condition HEER M42. I don't think I have ever seen one that good. I would say it's a super fine original!!! Leon.