Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A new one M35 Beaded Police

Article about: Got this one a month ago. Cannot complain with the quality of helmets found this year. It's an ET66 - 4079 Start out as a Luftchutz , luftschutz paint inside , repainted over the LS decal on

Default A new one M35 Beaded Police

Got this one a month ago. Cannot complain with the quality of helmets found this year.
    It's an ET66 - 4079

Start out as a Luftchutz , luftschutz paint inside , repainted over the LS decal on the outside.
    It then got 'transferred' to the Police and received a repaint and Police decals.

I started collecting these para military / civic helmet 5 years ago and always thought a beaded Police would be among the first
    I would add , I was wrong. it was the hardest to find.
    I consider my civic collection more or less complete now. LS , DRK, Feuerschutz , Bahnshutz , TENO , Police , SD , RLB
    Maybe an SA gladiator can join its ranks later on bit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A new one M35 Beaded Police   A new one M35 Beaded Police  

A new one M35 Beaded Police   A new one M35 Beaded Police  

A new one M35 Beaded Police   A new one M35 Beaded Police  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A new one M35 Beaded Police
    P
    Many

?

Very nice helmet! I was fortunate enough to find an M40 beaded Police helmet in similar condition a few years ago. Your collection is inspiring.
    Regards, Al

That’s a sweet helmet! It’s in great condition just enough wear , and will display well for you

Another nice one! I have always thought that these civic helmets were under-appreciated. Love the L/S stamp on the liner btw - a nice bonus. Jim G.

A great looking helmet! Impossible to upgrade from this one, I’ve been finding it impossible to find these in this good of condition.

?

I have a similar helmet that has had the decals removed. Has the Luftwaffe Eagle and LS stamp on the liner and you can see it was blue and painted over with green. I suspect the same thing happened to it.

The Lot Number is 20443 with a 2 underneath it. I cannot find this lot number anywhere.

Interested in opinions or any help with the lot number.

Cheers.

Peter

MAP
    ?

Peter

Who is the maker of the helmet?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I do not know. Is there some other marking I should be looking for?

Okay just found an ET6... something. Hard to make out with the paint. Actually I think it is EF.

EF seems to make sense as there are some lot numbers on the excel helmet list available online that are close. 20446 and
    20447 that are both EF helmets. Mine is 20443. So that would make the maker Emaillerwerke AG, Fulda.

Does that help?
    Last edited by pebceb; 04-11-2024 at 02:58 PM.

MAP
    ?

Yes, almost definitely an EF helmet based on what you have deciphered so far.

Not much more to assess however based on these photo's unfortunately. Can't say with any confidence when that green paint was added or when the decals were removed.

Note: This helmet should really be in it's own thread. I will decide later if I will move it and create a stand alone thread.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Okay thanks for that. Originally I thought maybe it was a LS that was painted green and passed to the Volkssturm.

A few more pictures.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast