Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Newest addition, m35 green dd police helmet q62

Article about: Just pick this up dirt cheap and first dd police beaded helmet I own in pea green i i am not sure how rare these are,but its a small size quist size 62 and is missing its liner and 2 split p

Default Newest addition, m35 green dd police helmet q62

Just pick this up dirt cheap and first dd police beaded helmet I own in pea green i i am not sure how rare these are,but its a small size quist size 62 and is missing its liner and 2 split pins but I like it and decals show some nice crazing to them as you can see in the pics,hope you guys like and lmk if these are common in this color

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newest addition, m35 green dd police helmet q62
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

Not common at all in that color and I love the way the decals surround the vents.

Cheers,
    Terry

Hi, you've picked up a very nice shell there, good decals on an unusual set up. No problems that I can see, just a scarce variation, well done. Normally I would say leave it as it is, but a civil type liner in this one would add to it. Leon.

Looks like they have done the opposite with the usual decal application on these helmets by applying the decal higher up around the air vents to avoid running over the beaded edge. Interesting pick up.

As Terry said quite a rare one. It shouldn't be too hard to find a liner for not much money and complete it. Nice pick up. Jim G.

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    Looks like they have done the opposite with the usual decal application on these helmets by applying the decal higher up around the air vents to avoid running over the beaded edge. Interesting pick up.
    I have only one green DD L/S Beaded Police helmet, and it is in roughly the same shape as the thread starter, a lot of wear and sans liner and pins. On mine the decals are set back behind the vents, again, to avoid applying them over the bead. Jim G.

Thanks guys, I have a liner incoming that is original and does have wear to match the helmet, sometimes you can find deals on flea bay

Forgot to mention but this helmet appears to have a luftschutz decal under the paint or at least the outline of one