Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Normandy Camo Helmet "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"

Article about: Jamie, there is no patina to the paint, wear what is there simply looks artificial and the lack of wear around leading edges gives it the "made yesterday" look, something that is v

?

Default Re: Normandy Camo Helmet "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"

Jamie, there is no patina to the paint, wear what is there simply looks artificial and the lack of wear around leading edges gives it the "made yesterday" look, something that is very hard to overcome on camo helmets.
    As has been said, better photos needed and photos can make or break an item.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"
    P
    Many

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Jamie, i think what Eric is saying is good sense really, if the seller cannot, or will not provide large, up close pictures, it casts doubts on originality, and therefore it is better to walk away. The price has great bearing on if it is considered real by the seller, no matter what he paid for it at the start. If he believes it is 100% without question, then the price will reflect that.
    I agree that better pictures are needed in order to make an informed honest, un-biased judgement on it, but honestly, i don't get a warm feeling with this one.

Pictures sell an item, and therefore should be of excellent quality.
    hi john,

jamie is my other half. we've had this helmet for years so its not that there's a seller not providing good pics, we just need to take better ones

will do it now

ok...here are some more pics...hope they're ok

Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"Normandy Camo Helmet  "a souvenir of the war in France 1944"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2