Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Norwegian Re-issue

Article about: I just wanted post a short description first and do pictures in the next couple of days. I’m out of town and the helmet is not with me. The helmet is an M35 that has been re-painted inside

?

Default Norwegian Re-issue

I just wanted post a short description first and do pictures in the next couple of days. I’m out of town and the helmet is not with me. The helmet is an M35 that has been re-painted inside and out in the green color I’ve seen other Norwegian re-issues use. On the left underside of the neck apron is SE66 and at the rear on the underside of the apron is 034. The old other mark I can find is a 56 stamped in ink on the underside of the neck apron. The liner is held in with 3 black domed steel rivets. They are unmarked. The liner is unmarked that I can see and is made of galvanized steel with the inner steel part being a thinner black or blued spring steel. The chinstrap is not marked. The liner is leather with 8 ears with the typical 5 holes plus the hole for the string which in this case is a white shoe lace. Both the helmet liner and the chinstrap are a dark red. The bales for the chinstrap are metal and squarish. The leather is not marked that I can see. The liner does have the reinforcing leather dots on the inside of each ear at the hole that the string goes through. On each side of the helmet is the typical lion with ax on a shield topped with a crown Norwegian postWwii decal. I know this is not as exciting as seeing pictures but I would appreciate any comments! I promise pics in a few days! Thanks!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Norwegian Re-issue
    P
    Many

?

Hello Ed,
    I hope your photo's will be as detailed as the description.
    Looking forward to the photo's.

Semper Fi
    Phil