Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!

Article about: Here is one you don’t frequently encounter! It just arrived yesterday. It is a one piece Luftschutz Gladiator shell with standard SA decals - but reversed! It has the typical late War roug

Default One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!

Here is one you don’t frequently encounter! It just arrived yesterday. It is a one piece Luftschutz Gladiator shell with standard SA decals - but reversed! It has the typical late War rough cut cloth liner (with a name written on one of the tongues, but I can’t read it) and the expected clear plastic chin strap. It also retains the factory applied dark blue paint, something that you rarely see! The paint suffers from poor storage, but the decals are still in excellent condition, and I do love reverse decal helmets! Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!   One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!  

One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!   One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!  

One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!   One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!
    P
    Many

Here is the name ion the liner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!  

Incredible piece Jim !
    SA decals on a blue shell -- i guess its the first time i ever seen this configuration. congratulations !

?

very nice helmet! congrats, I also have one, but unfortunately without those beautiful decals

These SA helmets came in a variety of colors, with the decals in both the standard (Adler on the left and SA runes on the right) and reverse (Adler on the right and SA runes on the left) configuration. Here are my 3, a green example, a blue example, and a light SA brown example. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!   One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!  

?

wooow I love this style of gladiators, I envy you a little !!! wonderful spectacle!

Nice SA family Jim, - D.

?

here are my two, unfortunately they are both repainted, but I'm glad they're my own. maybe someday I'll find one like you. One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!

Hi Kekel, would like to see a closeup of the badge on the first helmet! Do you know what it is for?

?

One Piece Luftschutz Gladiator DD SA - Reverse Decal - Blue!The badge on the helmet is firefighter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast