Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/

Article about: by panzerjaeger44 thats what ithought dont get me wrong im an avid learner but it says it at the top before the pics just checked says soil finding in sudetenland it maybe a case of bad tran

Default Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/

350376309980-----guys yet another for your perusal.This one looks more distressed ,from zelt to wire to liner to strap.It will be facinating to see what you make of this one as opposed to the last one.On gut feeling again i think its a good one ,but hey i thought the last one was a good one?the starting price is nearly 400£s,lv .PS THE WIRE HAS AN INTERESTING DESIGN WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE CROWN PHOTO!!!
    Last edited by LAS VEGAS; 07-29-2010 at 11:57 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/

German WW2 M35/42 camo helmet on eBay (end time 02-Aug-10 10:05:35 BST)

this one dose look promising ????
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/   Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/  

Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/   Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/  

Nick d yet again thankyou for putting the pics on ,lv.PS INTERESTING YOU THINK IT LOOKS PROMISING ,I AGREE ,LETS SEE WHAT THE OTHERS THINK,ILL BE INTERESTING,LV.PPS ALSO I THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER TO SEE IF IT HAS A DECAL AS THE ZELT IS BREAKING UP IN PLACES,LV

He's also selling this one, not very promising at all!!

German WW2 M35/42 chickenwire net camouflage helmet on eBay (end time 02-Aug-10 10:05:37 BST)

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Did i miss something are you saying its the same guy selling both the wire zelt helmets???,if so then a very big doubt on both of them then, and its good you spotted that ,lv.-------------------- oh sorry i though you meant the other one i had a thread about.I see your pic of the camoed one with wire, and i imediately dont rate the camo.IM STILL CURIOUS ABOUT THIS WIRE ONE, AND ZELT TO SEE IF THE REST THINK ITS OK OR HAS BEEN FAKED.LV

my only othercopncern was the quote soil dug or ground found must have been a ver ydry area for 60 yrs

?

well if he's saying its ground dug then its a big no no

thats what ithought dont get me wrong im an avid learner but it says it at the top before the pics just checked says soil finding in sudetenland

Three of these in 2 days? They are all fake, whether on sale by the same individual or not they are all being made by the same guys. Aside from the cloth and wire, look at the interiors - these are all 1000% bad.

?

the other chicken wire camo this seller has doesn't have the camo cloth its painted instead ???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/   Oops another/wire -zelt helmet/  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast