Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinion on Helmet

Article about: Hi everyone i would like some opinions on this helmet if it's ok what would the value be best regards.

Default Opinion on Helmet

Hi everyone i would like some opinions on this helmet if it's ok what would the value be best regards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion on Helmet   Opinion on Helmet  

Opinion on Helmet   Opinion on Helmet  

Opinion on Helmet   Opinion on Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on Helmet
    P
    Many

Hi, the configuration is completely wrong, dd on a m40, fake Quist decals on a ET lid and a fake liner that's been artificially aged.

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    Hi, the configuration is completely wrong, dd on a m40, fake Quist decals on a ET lid and a fake liner that's been artificially aged.
    That's about the sum of it, and that makes the value zilch to a collector. Leon.

?

Makes you wonder why the dealer (spandau) has dropped the price from £985 to £240 , must be a bargain!.

Yep, definate I reckon.

Also, I suppose it might be the pics but the decals look on the large size albeit that they are wrong anyway and I would expect that shade of green on an M35 but not an M40.

I expect the dealer would say he orinially thought it original (???) but now has priced it as "restored". Obviously knows his onions then

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Come on Mate! Six "is it ok ?" posts so far, All answered in a timely fashion & not a fart of thanks forthcoming. Remember: "Manners maketh Man".

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Brett View Post
    Come on Mate! Six "is it ok ?" posts so far, All answered in a timely fashion & not a fart of thanks forthcoming. Remember: "Manners maketh Man".

Regards
    Brett
    Good point well made Brett

I must admit I tend to look only at the individual post and rarely check the OPs other input unless something like this prods me a bit

I tend to leave my "He must be up to something" approach at work

That being said there does seem to be an element "toe dipping" here if not outright "testing the water"

So, will the OP convince us of his Bona Fides? I would hope so

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by busman View Post
    Makes you wonder why the dealer (spandau) has dropped the price from £985 to £240 , must be a bargain!.
    Can I just say I am not that dealer and have no association with their business..................in case anyone was wondering. For my own piece of mind !

cheers

Tony

MAP
    ?

Quote by spandau View Post
    Can I just say I am not that dealer and have no association with their business..................in case anyone was wondering. For my own piece of mind !

cheers

Tony
    LoL....I don't think there was ever a doubt Tony.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    LoL....I don't think there was ever a doubt Tony.
    I can see why you feel the need to post that but I didn't think you were and I doubt the regulars here did either

Regards

Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast